Installing new machinery can be costly and is not always necessary. That’s why we offer a cost effective refurbishment service for all material handling equipment, including all types of conveyors.
We can refurbish existing conveyor handling machinery to ‘as new’ standards, saving our customers both time and money.
- Second hand conveyor just purchased prior to reconditioning.
- All drums and rollers checked for concentricity and general wear
- All bearings, chains etc are checked and replaced if necessary
- All hydraulics rams are stripped down and checked. Rods are
re-chromed if necessary and new seals fitted
- New belts supplied and fitted
- All motor/gearboxes stripped down, tested and repainted. Motors rewound or replaced if necessary
- Swivel braked castors on mobile equipment checked for wear/damage and replaced if necessary
- Conveyors are sent out with either a 6 or 12 month warranty dependent on level of refurbishment required/requested from the customer
If you want a specialist to handle your handling, we can help
We have a team of conveyor specialists with vast installation and servicing experience